Having family night is always nice and something my family always look forward to. Especially when hubby comes back from deployment. Family get together is something that is #1 on the list. Here is are some family night ideas that we use that my children always look forward to:
- Right now its football season and its always nice to have the family around. Don’t let it be just a “guys game” make it a “family game night” Have your children pick a team and even tell them why you like the team your rooting for!
This is our family football game night, we were watching, The Giants VS The broncos, while eating pizza! The kids had a blast! (Go Giants!!)
- Play football, soccer or Frisbee at a park.
- To make it fun for the whole family, have children take turns allowing each child to pick the game being played on family game night.
- For a list of games you can play on a rainy day check out this website: http://www.hasbro.com/games/en_US/hasbro-game-night/ (rainy day games)
- The family can make art with material you already have in the house: Such as Newspaper, pencils, crayons, glue, glitter, dust, dirt from outside, (You can make texture art!)
- For a list of games you can play inside and out check out this website: http://fun.familyeducation.com/games/33076.html
I hope you enjoy these fun, unique ideas to make family night fun and memorable!!!!!