September 10th was my 30th Birthday! Someone asked me, do I feel old? Do I have any regrets about turning 30? etc…. NO! I feel like a MILLION bucks!!
I’ve accomplished a lot in my life, I REALLY thought I couldn’t. I thank God everyday that I am not what I used to be. I had low self-esteem, At one point, I was angry all the time, I felt useless.
TODAY at 30… I have a strong relationship with my heavenly father! I have confidence in myself! I have wisdom! I have a peace that surpasses all understanding! I have Joy, Joy, Joy, Joy down in my heart! I had a lot of growth in my life and I’m not the same person I was then, I am a new creation! I’m fearfully and wonderfully made, I’m a royal priesthood and then some!
I have a family that loves me, ALL 3 children that are healthy! I’M healthy! A Husband that LOVES me, will give me the sun, moon AND the stars if he could! Why would I feel some kind of way about turning 30? Other than thankful?!
I decided to do 30 things about myself to celebrate me turning 30th, Just entering into the thirties club! Here’s a little about me…
- Jesus is my Lord & Savior!
- “Marie” is my actual middle name
- I’m from Bronx, New York, but live in California
- I LOVE raspberry iced tea
- I’m a mother to 5 children: two in heaven and three on earth!
- I think I may have Batophobia, which is a fear of heights, I can look at a tall building on TV and my hands start to sweat!
- I’m obsessed with my YouTube channel!
- It’s VERY easy to make me laugh!
- My husband and I been married for almost 8 years! and STILL going strong!
- I LOVE having locs!
- I LOVE cuddling, Kissing and road trips!
- I LOVE gospel music and play it extremely loud in my car! ( Not when the kids are in with me, they don’t like it!)
- I LOVE to read
- I sing to myself a lot!
- I have a degree in business
- I LOVE all things natural, organic and homemade products
- I LOVE and VERY passionate about my business: Silk Spa Creations
- My favorite seasons are Spring and Fall!
- My favorite holiday is Christmas
- I LOVE to read my bible in the morning!
- I talk on the phone with my mom almost everyday…
- I’m addicted and obsessed with Instagram, Facebook, Twitter & Pinterest. ( I think I need help!)
- I can be creative sometimes
- I cut all my hair off one time in my life, not when I was a child, a grown women and LOVED it!
- I LOVE going to church
- I LOVE to excercise
- I LOVE anything that is health and fitness related
- I LOVED being pregnant
- I LOVE being myself…Unique!
- I LOVE my family, even though every single one of them, both my side and my husband side, all have issues, but, I still love them and their uniqueness!!!