Thank you so much to Mary at Secret Obession for starting, October Daily: A Blogging Challenge. Blogging for 31 days, the whole month of October. I was personally looking for something like this and I came across it on facebook, I believe someone mentioned they were starting this and so I needed a kick in the rear to get back into posting everyday, So I am praying that this becomes a positive habit!
If you are interested, check out her blog to get started, Here are the topics, she also mentions this: “Now it is important that you read the prompts for Days 7 & 17 so you can prepare for it. Happy blogging everyone!”
- Share at least five reasons why you blog.
- Get a certain or favorite lyric/s from your favorite song, and tell us how it inspires or describes you.
- Share a high school memory that you will never forget.
- Share your experience during your first few weeks/months in blogging.
- Complete the sentence: If I had a _________, I would __________. You can make as many sentences as you’d like.
- Dig out a childhood photo and share something you remember happening during that time the photo was taken. You can post as many photos and describe as many events if you like.
- Go without something (e.g. phone, twitter) for a day and tell us what it feels like.
- Share a blogging/photography tip or tutorial.
- What are 5 songs that elevate your mood?
- Pick 3 random blogs from the link-up below, describe their blog, and tell us what you think about it! Share a snippet/screen capture of their blog too!
- What are the things you love to do during rainy days? List them down!
- Your day in photos.
- Comment on this: If you cannot find a way out, look up.
- What are your Top 5 favorite posts in your blog? Don’t forget to share a link so we can check it out!
- Post you favorite word and describe it in photos.
- What are your goals and dreams for the future? You can share to us your dream house, dream workplace, or even your bucketlist before you turn 25!
- Time for Throwback Thursday! Raid your archives and re-post something you want us to read!
- Name at least 3 scents that trigger a good or bad memory.
- Write about something you believe in. It can be anything at all!
- Show us what’s in your bag!
- Guest posting! Write 5 questions, ask someone from the link up below to answer it for you, and post their answers on your blog! To make sure everyone is invited to guest post, ask the blogger whether he/she’s invited for a guest post already. If not, then you can ask another blogger. If you’ve been asked to guest post more than once, do all of them! 🙂
- Post a review about a book, lipstick or anything you like! Rate it in a scale of 1 to 5.
- If you could hang out with a celebrity for a day, who would that celebrity be? Why did you choose to hang out with him/her? What would you do or where would you spend that day?
- Write a letter to someone whom you judged by first impression. It can be a serious or a humorous one! 🙂
- Tell us a bit about the place where you grew up. Don’t forget to include a couple of photos!
- Enumerate the ways that a guy can win your heart.
- Imagine you are only seventeen right now, and your big 18th birthday bash is happening next month. How are you going to plan for it? Like: What would the theme be? How many people are invited? Will it happen at the beach? Be creative! It’s your birthday after all. Don’t forget the photos! 🙂
- Outfit post! Show us your favorite or your usual get-up!
- How would you define ‘Happiness’?
- Share a generous act that you did to a complete stranger. (e.g. helping an old lady with her luggage and getting asked to join her for a snack!)
- Who are the people you miss? What are the things that you miss doing together?
Well I blog for several reasons:
- I needed something to get into that didn’t cost money. I was a SAHM of twins and I wanted a place to get my thoughts down. Then it developed into this and I am VERY happy I started this.
- I wanted to develop my writing skills and communication skills. I am getting better at it but I am not much into communicating the way I need to, blogging helps me do it effectively.
- Meeting new blogging friends. I have come across such AWESOME people that I would not have meet in TEXAS, NEW YORK, CANADA, and so many others, that have helped me in my blogging journey and made lasting friendships, I’m so thankful for that.
- Blogging gives me the chance to see my growth. I have changed quite a bit since I first started and I am looking forward to eventually growing this blog and turning it into a business.
- Influencing Others. Since blogging I’ve noticed that you have a chance to make a positive impact in the blogging world by just being yourself and choosing to make a difference. I would like to one day make a positive impact in the blogging community and others in the world!!