So far so good, Day 5, I’m not doing too bad I’m update on my blog posts! YAY! NOW…The topic for day 5…
Complete the sentence: If I had a _________, I would __________. You can make as many sentences as you’d like
As of right now, having just giving birth I am knee deep in updating blog posts, answering emails, household chores and so on, so My answer to the question is:
If I had a BUCKET LOAD OF MONEY I would HIRE A MAID. I know for some of you, your thinking THAT’S IT?! but as of right now, I am tired ALL THE TIME and don’t have time to do anything. As of right now I am losing sleep to get this post up while my little “Chocolate Milkshake” is sleeping.
There’s so many things I WANT to do and NEED to do but being so sleep deprived and taking care of 8 almost 9 year old twins takes so much energy, that having a maid that cooks would be SOOO helpful to me!
Helpful in a way to free me up to continue my guilt pleasure, which is BLOGGING!!!! And Getting to know you guys, its so addicting, I LOVE it so much!! (Can you tell?!)
Link up to the Daily blog, you don’t have to start from the beginning, just jump right in!
- Dig out a childhood photo and share something you remember happening during that time the photo was taken. You can post as many photos and describe as many events if you like.
- Go without something (e.g. phone, twitter) for a day and tell us what it feels like.
- Share a blogging/photography tip or tutorial.
- What are 5 songs that elevate your mood?
- Pick 3 random blogs from the link-up below, describe their blog, and tell us what you think about it! Share a snippet/screen capture of their blog too!
- What are the things you love to do during rainy days? List them down!
- Your day in photos.
- Comment on this: If you cannot find a way out, look up.
- What are your Top 5 favorite posts in your blog? Don’t forget to share a link so we can check it out!
- Post you favorite word and describe it in photos.
- What are your goals and dreams for the future? You can share to us your dream house, dream workplace, or even your bucketlist before you turn 25!
- Time for Throwback Thursday! Raid your archives and re-post something you want us to read!
- Name at least 3 scents that trigger a good or bad memory.
- Write about something you believe in. It can be anything at all!
- Show us what’s in your bag!
- Guest posting! Write 5 questions, ask someone from the link up below to answer it for you, and post their answers on your blog! To make sure everyone is invited to guest post, ask the blogger whether he/she’s invited for a guest post already. If not, then you can ask another blogger. If you’ve been asked to guest post more than once, do all of them!
- Post a review about a book, lipstick or anything you like! Rate it in a scale of 1 to 5.
- If you could hang out with a celebrity for a day, who would that celebrity be? Why did you choose to hang out with him/her? What would you do or where would you spend that day?
- Write a letter to someone whom you judged by first impression. It can be a serious or a humorous one!
- Tell us a bit about the place where you grew up. Don’t forget to include a couple of photos!
- Enumerate the ways that a guy can win your heart.
- Imagine you are only seventeen right now, and your big 18th birthday bash is happening next month. How are you going to plan for it? Like: What would the theme be? How many people are invited? Will it happen at the beach? Be creative! It’s your birthday after all. Don’t forget the photos!
- Outfit post! Show us your favorite or your usual get-up!
- How would you define ‘Happiness’?
- Share a generous act that you did to a complete stranger. (e.g. helping an old lady with her luggage and getting asked to join her for a snack!)
- Who are the people you miss? What are the things that you miss doing together?
Its never too late to start the challenge, stop by Mary at Secret Obession and just jump right in October Daily: A Blogging Challenge.