*Disclaimer: I was compensated for this post however the thoughts and opinions are my very own.
My holiday spice apple cider during this season, is extremely tasty and perfect for chilly fall and winter days. The weather is getting so cold now, even here in sunny California!
While I was preparing for dinner, my family enjoyed this warm drink before and after dinner! I put it together in the crock pot in the morning, so it will be warm and ready to drink while I finished cooking! The amount I made was finished within seconds, I had to make more. You can get the original recipe here. I double the original recipe but now I know, I have to quadruple this recipe just for my family of 4, because of how tasty and yummy this drink is.
I changed it up by adding two orange slices and some orange juice. You can make this for the holidays and at potluck parties. I made this last year at my work place, for a holiday potluck party and it was gone within minutes. When I made it then I added Red, Green apples, orange slices, cinnamon sticks, cloves, all spice and brown sugar. You can make it your own by adding your own special ingredients to fit your family for the holidays!
- 2 McCormick® Cinnamon Sticks
- 4 McCormick® Cloves, Whole
- 4 McCormick®AllSpice, Whole
- 4 cups apple cider
- 2 Orange Slices
- Combine cups of apple cider
- Combine all ingredients in crockpot
- Set on high for 1-1/2 to 2hrs.
- If you are making this a party size holiday spice apple cider,
- Increase cinnamon sticks to 4, 8 whole cloves, 8 whole allspice, 8 cups of apple cider and 4 slices of oranges.