I’m always on the look out for healthy snacks for my kids and I. I had the exciting opportunity to review Green Mountain YoYummy yogurt pouches, recently. YoYummy was started by three guys with a very basic philosophy in mind: create a healthy, responsibly made yogurt that tastes great and is affordable!
My kids and their friends LOVED it! The flavors were perfect, not too sweet but sweet enough to keep the kids coming back for more. My kids tend to be drawn to anything that’s sweet, creamy, colorful and comes in a pouch. I LOVE grab and go style snacks for my kids to take to school, or as an afternoon snack! I love the flavors YoYummy Yogurts come in Strawberry, Mixed Berry, Strawberry Banana and Cotton Candy.
Fun Facts about YoYummy Yogurt!
- YoYummy yogurt is made with Grade-A rBST-free Vermont milk, is a good source of calcium, and is rich in
vitamin A and D.
- It has 10 percent less sugar than the leading national brand kids’ yogurt. Real fruits and berries add just enough natural sugar to YoYummy yogurt to make it taste sweet.
- YoYummy is free of high fructose corn syrup, artificial sweeteners, additives, and preservatives. YoYummy is naturally gluten free.
- YoYummy is available at Wegman’s, Costco, Hannaford, Stew Leonard’s, Fresh & Easy, and Sprout’s Farmer Markets.
- The retail price for YoYummy is $4.99 for a 4-pack, $9.99 for a 12-pack, and $1.29 for single pouches.
To learn more Connect with YoYummy online to see the latest flavors and cast your vote for the cow’s name! Their website is packed with coloring sheets for kids, and has a special offers and coupons page for you! Follow them on Facebook, Twitter, and Pinterest
And please check out Green Moms Meet for other great information.
**Disclaimer: I received this product for free from the sponsor of the Moms Meet program, May Media Group LLC, who received it directly from the manufacturer. As a Moms Meet blogger, I agreed to use this product and post my opinion on my blog. My opinions do not necessarily reflect the opinions of May Media Group LLC or the manufacturer of the product. “