I just wrote a post on entrepreneurship, Surviving the dark nights, and that post is more of an encouragement article during those days that I need encouragement, motivation, etc.
I’m doing the best I can in what God has put in my heart to do, I know it takes one step at a time and one day at a time, Here is a list of scriptures that have helped me get through those tough times and with a little explanation:
2 Corinthians 5:17 (amp)
“Therefore if any person is [ingrafted] in Christ (the Messiah) he is a new creation (a new creature altogether); the old [previous moral and spiritual condition] has passed away. Behold, the fresh and new has come!”
– This scripture is a testimony of what God has done in my life. It took time and much prayer and seeking God’s face, in order for me to go forth and start this company. I didn’t think I could do something like this. Starting a multi-billion dollar company is NOT EASY!
God has given me the opportunity and the ability to complete this task at hand…
- All the articles and research I’ve read.
- Through trials, heart ache and life experiences.
- In addition to meeting different people who have mentored me.
- Added on to all the deployments and moves God used to shape and mold me.
- Then combined with the gifts and anointing God has given me, has led me to start and founded: Silk Spa Creations.
1 Corinthians 16:9“Because a great door for effective work has opened to me, and there are many who oppose me.”
– I came across this scripture while reading a devotional by Joyce Meyer called: “The greater the opposition, the greater the opportunity!” She stated in the devotional that God constantly calls us to new levels and puts fresh new ideas in our hearts or gives us a dream, vision or new challenge for our lives, the enemy will be there to oppose us.