Right now, taking time out to pamper myself is much-needed in order to be effective in our everyday life. I was talking with my mother a few weeks ago and she shared with me that she has a hard time going to sleep. My mom works from home and the company she works for can get stressful and it drains my mother’s strength, to the point, where she has a hard time going to sleep. She takes all kinds of different medicines to help her sleep. She just recently went on a cruise and after a week, was taking 2 naps a day, she felt so relaxed! It’s vital we MAKE the time to care for ourselves and mind-set. We need to create a spa regimen, to get us back to being relaxed and stress free.
A regimen is a system in place, or a regulated treatment to help restore your health. Silk Spa Creations helps to restore your mind-set with 100% pure essential oils.
Here’s how you can start:
- Run a hot bath: Check the temperature to make sure that it isn’t too hot. Add a Milk Bath Soak to the bath to soothe your mind, relax and take it to the next level! You could also dim the lights in your bathroom so it’s darker or just go by candlelight. Having a hot bath can relax the muscles tension in the body along with our massage candles (More on this later!).
- Play relaxing music: Setting the atmosphere in your home, will help with distractions and ease your mind. Play relaxing music before you get in the tub. Then, get in the bath and forget all your worries. Focus on your breathing; it will help you relax and feel calmer. Close your eyes if you want, but be careful not to fall asleep, it could be dangerous.
- Apply massage candle oil to your skin: When you are ready and feeling fully relaxed and clean, get out of the bath and dry yourself with a big, soft, fluffy towel, apply massage candles to your skin, to lock in the moisture and help relax the muscle tension in your body.
- Make yourself a nice hot drink. Try some hot chocolate, herbal tea, or even your favorite coffee. Put it in a nice mug and drink it either on the couch or in your bed. If you’re hungry, make some nice healthy snacks like fruit, veggies, crackers with cheese, or some yogurt. Or treat yourself with an ice-cream sundae!
- Watch netflix or Go take a nap! Turn out the lights in your bedroom and think of relaxing or calming thoughts until you fall asleep. Watch your favorite movie. If it’s not night, take a nap. Even if it’s only a power nap. When you wake up take it easy! You will have a clear head and more focus!
I LOVE making bath and body products made with natural ingredients but it’s important that I teach and show my daughters how important using natural ingredients and the benefits of having a Spa Regimen to take care of herself! I want her to grow up knowing what to do when life throws all kinds of blows and to get herself back in the game. I make bath & body products and I’m helping everyone else and not my family wouldn’t be right on my part. This is something My daughter and I do on the weekends to have fun, try new products and look beautiful!!!