- Clean, Clean, Clean as moms that stay home with our children all day, it seems like that’s all we as moms do, is cook, clean, laundry and sleep then start it over again, doing the same job over and over. Then add in building a business your passionate about. I read a lot of posts about time management schedules and organizational tips to better organize my home. I came up with SUPER easy, tried and true, quick cleaning tips to help you get your day started.
- Do one load at a time– I’ve found doing laundry one load at a time, helps me stay organize, helps me to know how many loads are left for me to do, gives me the opportunity to know that I’m almost done and motivates me to finish.
- Make up your bed in the morning, your room is 80% done.- I’ve read the book, “A woman after God’s own heart” by: Elizabeth George. She mentioned in the book how to organize your home, was to first make up your bed, because research showed that you are 80% done with organizing your bedroom. I know I’m motivated to do the 100% in getting the room cleaned.
- Have a routine– For me having a routine helps me to get the house cleaned and my family happy. Tuesdays is sweep and mop day, Wednesdays, is clean cabinets, Saturdays, I vacuum and do the bulk of the cleaning and Sundays, I do nothing but do a little bit of clean up and get ready for the rest of the week.
- Use essential oils (Helps to boost mood and disinfect)– Cleaning with essential oils can disinfect, kill viruses and bacteria, to name a few and at the same time fragrance your and lift your mood. Using essential oils such as: Peppermint, Lemon and/or tea tree oil.
- If you have older kids delegate– Yes, my older children are 11 years old, they help with dishes, take out the garbage, clean their room, their bathrooms, iron their clothes and more. It helps a lot!
- Sweep and/or mop your dirt traffic outside of the room– While you are sweeping the room, sweep in the direction out of the room, helps to stay motivated and you clean faster.
- When you are trying to organize, here’s a rule of thumb, if you can’t use it now, throw it out– In my house, I’m known to quickly throw things to away to “Organize” and clean. I literally live by this rule, if you are not able to use it now, throw it away. Lets clutter and more organization.
- You can also use dryer sheets to fragrance your car– I’ve done this when using dryer sheets, I LOVE the smell of it and wanted to be smell it all the time. So I used it in my car and get compliments all the time. I always tell people about this tip, I have older kids and toddlers…You do the math.
- Start with one room at a time– For me doing one room at a time, helps me not feel overwhelmed. Doing one room at a time, helps me stay on track and motivated to organize.
- Use less soap when washing dishes. Let the water fill up most of the way, than use the soap. When you start washing dishes, you have most of the soap on top then water. I used to be the kitchen hostess at a hotel and I was working with an older woman, who shared this tip with me. Here are a few tips to help form your personal routine perfect for your family.
Use cleaning supplies that sanitize and fragrance your home at the same time. I just want to share a little bit more on number four. Using products that help to fragrance your home can help you stay motivated to clean the whole house. By using these products by Murchison-Hume. Murchison-Hume was created by former Fashion Editor and mother of two, Max Kater when her son developed allergic sensitivities to common household cleaning products. She made it her mission to create products that would be stylish to look at, safe and easy to use and still work just as well as ordinary supermarket brands. Their mission is to create safe, effective and beautiful products. All of their ingredients are of the highest quality and formulations are designed to be highly effective, while maintaining safety and stability.
I was able to clean not only the “Kids” bathroom, with a happy smile on my face.
In addition to cleaning the bathrooms, I was able to do a deep cleaning in the kitchen and the oven with smiles and a positive attitude. Mom’s and/or Dad’s, having a good attitude, a smile on their face, a good smelling home, can easily create a house into a home.
I pray these tips was a blessing to you, What products do you use to help create your house into a home?
disclaimer: I received this product for free from the sponsor of the Moms Meet program, May Media Group LLC, who received it directly from the manufacturer. As a Moms Meet blogger, I agree to use this product and post my opinion on my blog. My opinions do not necessarily reflect the opinions of May Media Group LLC or the manufacturer of this product.