I’m looking forward to the many summer activities I have planned for this year for the whole family. Which also includes exercise. I know that walking is a great way to get started on a good exercise regimen. It can definitely be fun when joined with a friend or family member.
I signed up with Wendi Pett, a national recognized name in the fitness industry and is passionate about motivating and encouraging people to make fitness and nutrition part of their daily routine. Wendie has helped countless numbers of people reach their fitness goals without ever compromising their joint health, tendons, or ligaments by teaching simple and easy to do exercises that use your body as your gym (the natural gym that God provided).
She has put together a 6 week walking challenge, that you can sign up for FREE! My family and I will be traveling across country and I would LOVE to start this challenge in the midst of us exploring different parts of the country and getting healthy at the same time.
FREE Walk it off Challenge and Giveaway Details:
I’m looking forward to seeing results, family time and exploring different parts of the country. I will be moving from CA to NC so doing the walk it off challenge will do us all good as a family. According to Wendi’s website on 5 ways walking will change your life, she stated:
- Brisk walking helps reduce body fat, lower blood pressure, and increase high-density lipoprotein that transport cholesterol and triglycerides to the blood stream.
- Walking helps to improve balance and coordination.
- It is suggested that walking 6,000 steps a day will improve health and 10,000 steps a day will help one lose weight.
- Walking can help decrease the risk of heart attack, decrease the risk of developing type 2 diabetes, and can even reduce the risk of bone fracture. Additionally, brisk walking can reduce stress and depression levels as well as improve cancer survival rates.
- Researchers have found that women who walked at least 1.5 hours per week had significantly better cognitive function than women who walked less than 40 minutes a week.
So many great benefits, you and your friends and family will love and its FREE!
Sign up for the 6 week challenge and leave a comment below for a chance to win a FREE upgrade worth $197. One winner will be selected on 6/30. Challenge begins 7/4/16.
- Walk It Off Now program and a free year membership!!! $197 value.
- 4 challenges for the year with complete plan via emails, video and download
- Access to join the private community with daily accountability and coaching from Wendie
- Walk It Off Now “DEVO” Style devotional (e-book form),
- Tracking journal
- Live walks each week with Wendie,
- FB Private Group party with giveaways (great prizes like a Fitbit)
For all this, all you have to do is sign up and comment below for a chance to win!