I LOVE quick and easy Crockpot dinners. I just started school, my kids just starting middle school and hubby working hard in his new job. So, I’m always in a look out for quick meals. In the months to come, I will be sharing a lot of quick dinner meals for the family, meatless meals for my husband and non-dairy meals for myself. Stay tuned on the look out for fun, tasty, yummy recipes.
You can create this chicken recipe anyway you want, barbecue, Cajun style, lemon pepper, etc. You can use what you have and make it your family favorite. Here’s a video on what I used and how I did it.
- Red potatoes
- Garlic & Herb Seasonings
- Whole Chicken
- Onions (optional)
- Carrots (optional)
- Celery (optional)
- Place all ingredients in Crockpot
- on High for 4 hrs and low for another 1 or hrs
- Red potatoes (Enough to cover bottom of Crockpot)
- You can cook on high for 4 hrs and then low for another 1
- You can also add and subtract ingredients to this meal!
You can serve with rice or mashed potatoes! ENJOY!