I LOVE pumpkin spice. If you don’t know anything else about me, know that, I LOVE pumpkin spice especially during this time of season.
Pumpkin Spice EVERYTHING!
Add pumpkin spice and make it dairy free, then I’m in heaven, in love, on cloud 9 and more. I LOVE to make dairy free recipes because dairy doesn’t agree with me, I break out on my face and need to use other food alternatives. So i like to try different ingredients, I will love and my family.
Now comes the dairy free drink.
This recipe is more for me, than my family. My children will try but they can care less about adding creamer in there coffee, tea or hot chocolate. I love to add pumpkin spice in everything. My drinks, meals and desserts.
Here’s are the ingredients:
- 1 15-oz. can full-fat coconut milk
- 2 Tbsp. Pumpkin puree
- 2 Tbsp. Pyure Organic Stevia All-Purpose Blend Sweetener
- ½ tsp. Pumpkin pie spice
- (optional) Vanilla extract
- Combine all ingredients in a sauce pan over medium heat. Whisk all ingredients to combine.
- Bring mixture up to a boil, whisking continuously.
- Once the mixture boils, remove from heat and transfer to a glass container to cool, (Or you can let it cool in the pot and then transfer)
- Once cool, a film may or may not form on the top, Simply remove with a spoon.
- Store creamer in the fridge. Shake prior to use. If the mixture hardens due to the fat in the coconut milk, simply heat it up in the microwave or on the stove.
- Use any sweetener you have on hand. I used the organic Stevia blend and I LOVE it! You can use regular sugar, maple syrup, or honey, I haven't used it, but you can try it.
- This recipe you can use whatever you have on hand.
You can check out how I made here:
Inspired by: http://www.fooduzzi.com/2015/09/dairy-free-pumpkin-spice-coffee-creamer/