I’m back at it again, working out. Getting my summer body back.
While I’m working out and trying to get my summer body back, I’m on the hunt to finding healthy breakfast and snack ideas. Here I created a healthy muffin you can eat for breakfast and still stay on track. I have some leftover frozen cranberries. Whenever I make bread with cranberries I need to have orange juice with it, So I created Cranberry Orange Protein Muffins.
- 1-scoop of Protein
- 1-1/2 cups of Oat Flour
- 2 tsp baking powder
- 2 eggs
- 3/4 cup orange juice
- 1/3 cup of coconut oil
- 1 cup of frozen cranberries
- 1tsp of orange zest
- 2 large TBSP of Honey (or sweetener of choice)
- Combine all ingredients
- Pour into muffin tins (half way)
- Bake at 350 degrees
- Bake for 20 minutes
- Let it cool for 5 minutes
- You can use this in a mini muffin tin, I tried this as well.
- Protein I used was Vanilla flavored
I have tried these in the morning drinking Herbal coffee, during those busy days when you don’t have time to cook, I can pack these up and freeze them. Take one out and heat up and I’m on my way to start the day.