Disclosure: This post was made possible by Moms Meet and Restore. I was Compensation for this post and all opinions are 100% honest and my own.
Since January I’ve lost about 20 lbs. I was close to 200 lbs and decided to take my health seriously. Learning more and more about my health and especially more about my gut health is important to me in my fitness Journey. Learning about probiotics, vitamins and the benefits to my health is important to me. So, when I learned about Restore mineral supplement I was excited to try.
- Restore is a unique dietary supplement that strengthens the gut lining, which supplies the first line of defense against everyday exposures to environmental and food-borne factors.
- Restore creates an optimal environment in the gut membrane for good gut bacteria to flourish.
- This supplement enhances mental clarity, mood, and even happiness.
How Restore Works
Restore helps to create a biological environment for good gut bacteria to grow and flourish, to support improvement of overall health. Here’s a video for more information:
I’ve tried Restore Mineral supplement for the past few weeks. Just 1 teaspoon, 3 times a day for a total of 1 Tablespoon daily. What I LOVE about Restore is that it is tasteless. The taste is light enough to put smoothies and Juices. In the morning and throughout my day, I make A LOT of drinks and smoothies. I’ve noticed that I don’t need naps during the day and the versatility of Restore, it fits into my fitness lifestyle.
Fun Fact about Restore:
More about Restore:
- Balance Gut Health
- Support Respiratory Wellness
- Combat Environment Exposures
- Promote Immune Function
- Enhance Mental Clarity
Where to Purchase:
Catch up with Restore online: