The negative self talk we give over ourselves has to stop. I’m here to help you overcome them.
Negative self talk has been consistently when ever I’m doing anything new. I’ve learned that there HAS to be a place in your home that you see every day. It could be your Journal, your bathroom mirror, your planner, etc. Something that you will face everyday. Below is an example of where I have positive sayings around my home.
This picture is hung on my bathroom door.
Psalm 62:6- “He only is my rock and my salvation He is my defense; I shall not be moved.”
Here are some Negative Self talk, the lies we put on repeat in our lives and minds:
- “I can’t do it”
- “I don’t know what to do first.”
- “No one care’s what I have to say?”
- “I’m nervous, I’m scared, I’m fearful”
- “Money is the problem, I can’t move forward.”
- Insert the issue…
Here are the Positive self talk, the truths that will combat and conquer the negative lies:
- “You can do all things through Christ.” (Philippians 4:13) – As you are moving forward in God’s call for your life God will sustain you and lead you as you move.
- “Pray & Start with what’s in your house.” (2 kings 4:1-7)– Pray and ask God to show you want to first and/or start with what you already have: Message, product, blog, YouTube channel, where do you feel God leading you?
- “There are people other in the world, waiting to hear what you have to say.” (Matthew 5:16-MSG) You are unique and different from other people, show that.
- “God has not given you a spirit of fear.” (2 Timothy 1:7). Even if you are nervous, you have to do it afraid. You won’t know the outcome until you start moving.
- “God supplies all of your needs and you CAN move forward.” God WILL supplies your needs. (Matthew 6:25-34). When God told Abram to go, God didn’t give him a particular area, He told him to go and the next day he moved (Genesis 12).
- “Whatever the issue… God is there to Lead and Guide you” (Psalm 31:3).
What are some negative self-talk you have played in your mind? Let’s overcome in 2018.