Disclaimer: This kit was given to me for my review all opinion are 100% my own and honest review.
Essentially Simple introduces you to the power of a pure essential oil a month with supplies and easy recipes to make your own natural, eco-friendly home & wellness products that will change your life. One of the recipes, I made that came in the box was a Lavender-Lemon Room Spritz that SMELLS WONDERFULL, I can’t stop spraying it around my house!
The benefits of Lavender
Lavender has a lot of key benefits that can help in your everyday life. Lavender helps:
– Ease feelings of tension
– Soothes occasional skin irritations
– Many types of bugs like mosquitoes, midges and moths
– Induces sleep and helps with a more restful sleep
– Acne issues as it reduces sunburn on skin
Lavender also helps with respiratory infections, high blood pressure, menstrual problems/PMS, Skin conditions (acne, eczema, psoriasis, scarring, stretch marks, etc.) burns, hair loss insomnia and more.
This kit came in handy after the storm hurricane florence that destroyed most of my area and a lot of my neighbors are still building and getting back into a routine or a sense of normalcy. I also work at a bank and hearing all kinds of story and people getting their life together is heart breaking. Sometimes I feel a lot of tension in my neck and have to step aside and relax my muscles.
Making eco-friendly products from the Essentially Simple Box came at the perfect time. I LOVE to make products especially with essential oils. Lavender is one of my favorites that you can mix with other essential oils. With the kit one of the products I made:
It was so EASY to make and I will be taking this with me to work and I can’t wait to use it.
How to make Lavender-Room Spray:
You can use this Lavender Room spray as part of your evening routine or to just freshen up the room with a calm and soothing scent.
- In a 2 oz Spritz bottle spray (Spray bottle)
- Add 10 drops of Lavender essential oil drops
- Combined with (approx. 4 drops of Lemon essential oil (Optional))
- Add half of the bottle of witch hazel
- Topped with filtered bottled or distilled water
- Replace top back on (Making sure the top is on good and tight)
- Then give your bottle (Spray) a good shake before using to ensure the ingredients care mixed well.
- Optional: You can mix and match scents like peppermint, lavender, lemon, rosemary or chamomile.
If you are interested in making these products for yourself, Check out the details below, but first here’s what comes in the box each month as a subscriber:
- 1 full-size 5ml Grade-A 100% Therapeutic Grade pure essential oil
- Supplies to create 3-5 products with complete step-by-step recipes to fully experience each individual oil as well as learn how to incorporate it into your home.
- Recipes will include making products like home cleaners, bath tinctures, wellness remedies and more!
- You will Learn how to replace chemicals in your home and live simply and toxic-free!
- Samples of related lifestyle products or essential oils
- All items are all natural and non-toxic
How to Enter
Want an opportunity to try it out…
1- Enter your email at Essentially Simple to win a year’s subscription of Essentially Simple Box worth over $400
2- A code for 25% off your first purchase and
3- A Special Founding Member gift for the first subscribers.
This is an opportunity to try essential oils that already come with tools, recipes & instructions you can use for yourself or a friend. You will ne be disappointed.